The flakers range comes in both self contained models and machines to be combined with a storage bin. The range reaches a maximum production of 1000 Kg per day.
Flake ice is generated through a vertical cylinder, with an internal auger which scrapes the ice from the internal surface of the evaporator. This system produces uniform flake ice with a residual water content.
Flake ice has a lot of uses, from the conservation and display of fresh fish to cocktail creation and juice bars. Flake ice is also used in hospitals and during the production of sausages and bread, to chill the mix. Flake ice is extremely versatile.
- Low water content super flaker.
- Up to 540kg production per 24/hr of super flake ice.
- Head only, stainless steel cabinet.
- Complete with water & drain hoses.
- 15 AMP, 2.2kW power supply.
The BH76 or KBT14 are the suggested storage bins.
- Stainless steel storage bin.
- 244kg capacity.
- Complete with KBT 14 ice machine support, drain hose + 1 ice scoop.
- Ice maker not included.
- 780mm Width x 840mm Depth x 1090mm Height